Thursday, September 27, 2012 | By: Brianna

More Little Things that Make Me Happy

At about this moment, I thought it was about time for another blog post.  It's been a while, so it's time for a continued list of little things that make me happy.  Some may be repeats because I'm not reading the original list, so you're just going to have to deal with it.

  • brightly colored socks
  • hot tea and honey
  • comfy, holey hoodies
  • Post-It notes
  • ice cream
  • going for walks
  • feeling my waistband a little looser than usual
  • chocolate milkshakes
  • knowing I'm wearing new shoes
  • dressing up and looking pretty for no particular reason
  • rolling around on the floor
  • decorating my bulletin board
  • cuddling with gigantic stuffed animals
  • curling up with a blanket
  • starting a new notebook
  • bicycle bells and bicycles with baskets
  • getting a seat on the bus
  • poetry
  • when Pandora plays music with words
  • washing dishes with a lot of soap so I can see the bubbles run over
  • pulling my knees up to my chin
  • handwritten letters
  • chalk
  • Chinese food
  • pizza
  • being able to say "I lifted weights this morning" even if they weren't very heavy and I didn't do it for very long
  • colored pens
  • writing in books
  • using recycled paper (because I am a supreme nerd)
  • finishing a month of Poem-A-Days and being able to look back and read them all
  • holding hands
  • kisses (chocolate and otherwise)
  • toothless little kid grins
And...that's all I've got for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment