Tuesday, June 19, 2012 | By: Brianna

Currently...

I found this on Pinterest, and I was really excited to use it, so here I am.


  1. Listening to my entire itunes library on shuffle (specifically Paramore's "Born for This" right this instant), because sometimes I like little surprises.  I'm also listening to the squeaky spray bottle that my mom's using to clean out in the hallway.
  2. Eating nothing because I just brushed my teeth, and you're not supposed to eat 30 minutes after you do that.  Although now that I think of it, I brushed my teeth over 30 minutes ago.
  3. Drinking nothing at the moment.  Though if I had something to drink, it would be water.
  4. Wearing white and neon orange striped socks, my black cargo-ish skirt, a white cami, my blue/green/teal...plaid (?) shirt-y thing, and a Japanese yen necklace.  Oh, I'm wearing my purple glasses too.
  5. Feeling pretty okay, considering it's Tuesday and I hate Tuesdays.
  6. Weather is unknown, although when I checked what it would be...weather.com told me that the weather would be disgustingly hot and humid.  Yay.
  7. Wanting a clean desk.  Because I just piled a bunch of crap back on it...and I just cleared it off last week.  Gr...
  8. Needing to move from my room to some place downstairs to escape the heat.
  9. Thinking about all the wonderful shenanigans bound to take place during the mini road trip I'm going on with friends today.
  10. Enjoying the new Brave wallpaper I put on my computer in preparation for the movie's release and my birthday on Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment