Wednesday, May 11, 2011 | By: Brianna

[something clever HERE]

Hello, my name is Brianna. I'm a 20 year old college student studying English Writing at a small liberal arts university, specializing in fiction and poetry, even though I hated poetry up until about a year ago. I have a little brother, who's actually taller than me, a mother and a father, as well as a dog that usually looks weird but we love her anyway. I enjoy using subject-verb construction of sentences only because that's all I can think of doing right now. If asked what music I listen to, I probably wouldn't be able to answer coherently because I am drawn to the radio. Okay, there's that. I listen to the radio.

What do you write, Brianna?
Well, Questioner, I write lots of things, but I specialize in story fragments, random poem bits, and character descriptions. The only writing that I have ever finished has been for school assignments, which might sound mildly pathetic, but hey. My favorite method of writing is in a notebook with a black Bic pen, sprawled out on the floor.

Well, why are you blogging, Brianna?
I'm blogging because there was a choice between starting a journal and writing every day or maintaining a blog and writing every day. I flatter myself that people might actually find something that I've written amusing, so here I am writing on a blog that anyone can see. Also because of a request that I write on a blog because it would be easier for James K. and Melbourne to read. Then there's also the argument that I would be saving paper by writing in a blog rather than in a journal, but that's the argument for e-readers, and don't get me started on those.

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
42.

Who do you find most attractive of celebrities who are present today?
Thank you for your question, Questioner. I must say that I am drawn to British men. David Tennant is my first answer, mostly because he's delicious as The Doctor, and I would love to watch the rest of "Hamlet" on youtube (but I keep forgetting about because procrastination points me in other directions). I also find Robert Downey Jr. very attractive, and must add the rest of his movies to my "must see" list.

Can I ask you a question? Can I ask you a question now? Least favorite holiday?
And many thanks for your question, Questioner. My least favorite holiday might be Labor Day. Because I have no idea what it's for, and I'm not sure why you shouldn't wear white after it (okay, that's a minor untruth, but who said I was a reliable narrator?).

Well. I give you my blog. Orange as it is, and fairly bland, here we are. Insert something clever HERE.

"It's not the urge to jump. It's deeper than that...it's the urge to fall."
- The Doctor

0 comments:

Post a Comment