Monday, February 27, 2012 | By: Brianna

Alphabet

(I found a prompt that told me to write a blog entry that's 26 sentences long using the letters of the alphabet.  Next, I'm going to do a post that's entirely in questions, it'll be great.  Ready?  GO!)

All I've ever talked about on this blog is writer's block, writing, or things going on in my life.
Because I guess that's all I really have to go on, I mean, I haven't done much outside of write and participate in schooling things for the majority of my life.
Can't really imagine what it's going to be like out in the real world, although my prospects seem pretty alright right now.
Disney World might not be the most realistic place to start out my life outside of college, but that's what I'm going to do!
Everything about the real world, including the roommate situation for the Disney College Program pretty much terrifies me.
Fear's natural, right?
Grasping the whole "Future" situation has proven tougher than I might have thought originally, in the light of all this fear stuff.
Having friends definitely helps for the most part, just not when they're hopping on the "I can't wait to get out of  here!" train.
I find that sad and mildly irritating.
Just enjoy where we are right now for a while, please?
Kiss slowly and savor those Present Moments.
(Like I didn't have enough random capitalization already...Present Moments.)
My boss says that the capitalization of "The Future" is making me more afraid/nervous/freaked out about the whole thing.
Not to discount random capitalization, but I'm pretty sure I'm just doing it to be a drama queen.
Oh, and because I like the attention just a little bit...
Pretty much.
Queen of drama, right here, especially when it comes to The Future.
Really though, I have my apprehensions, but at the same time I'm getting the sense that everything's going to turn out in the end.
Sounds cheesy, I know, but it really might not be so bad.
To think that I've gone from flinching every time the word "graduation" comes up in conversation to just wincing a little.
(Understatement.)
Very well, we're getting towards the end of this post where the letters are going to get increasingly silly.
We're just going to have to wrap this up in a little bit.
(Xylophone.)
You didn't see that one coming, now did you?
Zounds!

"My alphabet starts with this letter called yuzz.  It's the letter I use to spell yuzz-a-ma-tuzz.  You'll be sort of surprised what there is to be found once you go beyond 'Z' and start poking around!"
- Dr. Seuss

0 comments:

Post a Comment