Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | By: Brianna

Taking a Survey

So I haven't written a post here for quite a while, and I'm overdue.  Unfortunately I'm not feeling very creative, so I went back into the Facebook surveys that I put in my notes for a while there, and I'm updating this particular one so I have a new version.  Cool?  Cool.


1 What time did you get up this morning?
Well.  I got up some time around 6:30 and went in and out of consciousness until about 7:15 AM.

2. How do you like your steak?
Well done.  Or just cooked.  Cooked steak is nice.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The last movie I saw at the actual movie theatre was Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.  It was good, but I liked the first one better.  I was excessively pleased that I understood what little French showed up in the movie though...

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Doctor Who, hands down.  I also really love Glee and Once Upon a Time.  I really need to catch up with House and Castle, but I can't remember where I left off last.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Somewhere I can be happy, but Edinburgh, Scotland would be ideal.

6. What did you have for breakfast today?
I had...French toast sticks, potatoes, sausage, and orange/cranberry juice from Saga because I'm cool like that.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
I adore Chinese food.  I could probably eat pasta (Italian) until the cows come home.  I also love Mexican.  And...just about everything, really.

8. What foods do you dislike?
I really don't like carrots, which explains a lot about why I can't see very well...

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Any place where there's food.  I particularly enjoy dining with my family, I love pie at Baker's Square, and breakfast at Walker Brother's.  I'm also a fan of First Wok and El Porton.  

10. Favorite salad dressing?
Ranch.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Currently I don't drive anything because I'm at school, but when I'm at home I drive an 18 year old gray mini van named Wolfgang.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans + t-shirt + blazer + cool socks = ultimate comfort and classiness



13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Paris, France.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Both.  You can't get me with this question because I'm both a pessimist and an optimist.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Somewhere quiet.  Somewhere close to nature, preferably a forest or farm of some sort.  I really don't care how close the nearest hospital is.

16. Favorite time of day?
Morning.  I love sunrises.


17. Where were you born?
Des Plaines, IL.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey.  It's the blood.  :^P

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
I should delete this question....

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Should delete this one too...



21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
And this one...

22. Bird watcher?
I'm not sure why this question exists.  But no, I'm not really a bird watcher.  If I see something pretty with feathers, I might watch it for a little while.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning Person.  But being a college student, I have to adapt to being both.  At the same time.

24. Do you have any pets?
One dog, Dandy for "Dandelion." And if younger brothers count...I've got one of those too.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Well.  I applied for the Disney College Program, and I'm waiting to hear back from them on whether I got it or not!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher. Because I loved all my teachers back in the day.  I also wanted to be a veterinarian and a Broadway actress.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing outside all summer long with my little brother and our neighborhood buddies, going on adventures to museums with my mom.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog, most definitely.

29. Always wear your seat belt?
Yup! It just feels weird when I don't...

30. Been in a car accident?
Nope.

31. Any pet peeves?
Stubborn stupid people. Large groups of slow walking teenage girls that stop to hug each other every five seconds. --> this hasn't changed...

32. Favorite Pizza Topping?
Cheese. No question.  Oh!  But I like pineapple too!

33. Favorite Flower?
Lily!

34. Favorite ice cream?
Anything delicious.  I used to love Cupcake ice cream until the company figured out that I loved it and stopped making it...mint chocolate chip is classic, chocolate chocolate is divine...hm.  

35. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Steak 'n Shake counts, right?

36. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Zero, I passed on the first try even though I almost stopped on train tracks and almost ran a stop sign...

37. From whom did you get your last email?
One of my RAs!  :^D

38. Which store would you choose to max out your card?
Barnes and Noble.  Or Half Price Books if I'm feeling economical.  Or Hobby Lobby.  All equally magical.

39. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I went for "coffee" with fifteen minutes to spare before dinnertime...

40. Like your job?
I love my job.  I love working with people, I love mentoring, I love helping out, I love walking around with a walkie talkie, I love knocking on doors and yelling at people to get out of the potentially burning building, I love...

41. Broccoli?
Absolutely.  I'll eat your's if you don't want it...

42. What was your favorite vacation?
My high school theatre's trip to Scotland was pretty sweet.  My family's last trip to Arizona was a lot more fun than I had previously anticipated...

43. Last person you went out to dinner with?
D4 1.0 at Saga!  Because I'm cool like that (again).

44. What are you listening to right now?
I'm listening to Pandora playing me the delightful sounds of Neon Trees' "1983." 

45. What is your favorite color?
Orange.

46. How many tattoos do you have?
Zero, though I once convinced someone that my mother and I had matching tattoos...

47. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Pretty sure this question should go away too...


48. What time did you finish this quiz?
11:49 PM

50. Coffee Drinker?
Nope, and I'm confused as to why this is after the "finish the quiz" question?

0 comments:

Post a Comment