Wednesday, March 14, 2012 | By: Brianna

4 Things

(in no particular order…)

Four dreams I’ve had about my life:
1. Be happy.
2. Be able to write whenever I want.  Read as much as I want.
3. Become fluent in French.
4. Open a café/book shop where all the drink names are literary references.

Four careers I have wanted:
1. Teacher
2. Broadway actress/director/playwright
3. Veterinarian
4. Writer (particularly a novelist, but I’m branching out into “poet” as well)

Four favorite animals:
1. PENGUIN!  (Because of the family penguin joke)
2. Flamingo
3. Unicorn
4. Phoenix

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
3. The Star Wars trilogy
4. Love Actually

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Doctor Who
2. Glee
3. Once Upon a Time
4. Castle/House/Bones (occasionally)

Four places I have lived:
1. Des Plaines, IL
2. Chicago, IL
3. Bloomington, IL
4. London/Edinburgh (while on a school trip?)

Four places I’ve been:
1. Disneyland
2. The Globe Theatre
3. London Bridge (not in London)
4. The Grand Canyon

Four favorite drinks:
1. Lemonade
2. Chocolate milk
3. Grape Kool Aid
4. Orange juice

Four of my favorite foods:
1. French toast
2. Pizza
3. Macaroni and cheese
4. Green bean casserole

Four of my least favorite foods:
1. Carrots
2. Lima beans
3. Mango
4. Papaya

Four places I would like to be:
1. Home (amongst family)
2. IWU (amongst friends)
3. Scotland (amongst history)
4. In a library (amongst literature)

Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Going to Disney World to participate in the Disney College Program.
2. Being able to read whenever I want.
3. Continuing the Poem-a-Day Project at least into September.
4. The Summer (Paris, house-sitting, and camping!)

Four favorite hobbies:
1. Reading (anything, but I draw the line at street signs)
2. Writing snippets of things and poetry
3. Knitting square flat things
4. Crafting

Four favorite quotes:
1. “Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure…” – Marianne Williamson
2. “The knack of flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss.” – Douglas Adams
3. “It’s not my job to be right.  It’s my job to be wrong in new and exciting ways.” – James Kennedy
4. “Life moves pretty fast.  If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller

0 comments:

Post a Comment