Sunday, March 11, 2012 | By: Brianna

Excuses, Excuses

So I forgot to blog yesterday.
And the day before.
And the day before.
I think that at this point I should call it a failure because I missed three days out of my Lenten promise thingy to blog every day.  But at the same time, I feel like I should be given a little slack because I've been busy.  Sure, I'm always busy, but I'm talking about real fun busy.  I've been home.

Friday I was just so excited to go home that I spent the day reading a comic instead of packing (well, after I was done packing) and listening to Pandora.

Saturday, well, Saturday I spe---(this is when I realize that I only really missed Friday and Saturday, I didn't miss Thursday, aha!)---Saturday I spent downtown.  Doing lots of things.  Maybe I'll post pictures of the craziness that occurred that really wasn't that crazy, but might be interesting to see all the same.

Today...today I'd like to do things.  Preferably homeworky things so I don't have to worry about them for the rest of break, but I'm not sure I'll be able to revise an entire story in one day.  In theory, it can happen, but I'm not sure I want to stress myself out while I'm at home.  But what would be the fun of spring break if I wasn't stressed out, right?  So...we'll see what happens with that.  I might just end up reading about politics and religion in Shakespearean era England and then that short story I'm supposed to read for my fiction class, thereby leaving all the re-writing for later like the good procrastinator I am.

So I'll do a poetry analysis thing today to make up for Poetry Friday, and I'll do something to make up for yesterday and then I'll be on track.  And then I'll catch up on my Poem-A-Day Project.  Oops...apparently being home just throws everything off.  Weird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment