Saturday, March 2, 2013 | By: Brianna

This Post Has No Point

The fact that I could possibly have writer's block with regards to a blog post that could quite literally be written about anything at all in the world...makes me really sad.

I mean, I could write about the day that I had today.  It was a pretty good day, all things considered.  I'm now the proud owner of two brand spanking new bookshelves (which trust me, I'm going to need when taking into account that my dresser is full of books rather than clothes), and a roll top desk.  That's right, folks, Brianna has a desk.  And it's gorgeous.  Well, it will be, once we clean it up.  On top of that, I went to the Creative Chicago Expo, and I didn't get nearly enough buttons, but that's alright, because I didn't really go with a strategy.  But I did get fed a delicious lunch by my mother while we were downtown, which was nice.  It was actually just really nice to get out of the house again.  And then I finished a scarf.  And I'm not-so-secretly hoping that the person the scarf is for isn't reading this post, because it's supposed to be a surprise at this point.

And yesterday I lay around doing nothing and feeling like death.  Until I forced myself to eat a piece of toast, and then it was like a miracle occurred and I was returned to health.

And Thursday I went to my first ever storytelling show in the city, and it was awesome.  Tomorrow I'm going to my second, and that's when I get to see Here's the Story in person.  I'm incredibly excited because I've been listening to these podcasts for the past couple weeks, and now I'll get to be there and hear the stories first hand!  Plus, you're looking at the newest intern for the non-profit marketing section of Here's the Story.  I'm only a little smug, but a lot a bit excited!

And Wednesday I got to catch up with a couple friends from high school, and I'm really excited to hear that they're cool with hanging out again!  Plus they're in the neighborhood, which makes hanging out significantly easier.

So life is looking up.

And that's really all I have to say.

Alright, have a good night.

"I love Jell-O.  I love the way it comes in rainbow colours, wiggles and jiggles and looks like brains."
- Megan McDonald

0 comments:

Post a Comment