Saturday, August 6, 2011 | By: Brianna

RETREAT!!!

Q:  What are you doing?

A:  I dunno, what are you doing?

Q:  No, really, what are you doing?

A:  I'm writing a blog post instead of putting velcro on my door dec thingys for my RAs.  Because I'm awesome like that.

I'm also waiting until the time when I have to be in the parking lot behind my building so I can go on a retreat with the rest of the RCA staff.  I have no idea what we're going to be doing, but I think it's safe to assume that I'll probably be outside most of the day, and I'll probably be doing something.  As long as I'm not writing a twenty five page paper about John Steinbeck, I'm a happy camper.

And then there's the scramble to get everything I need to have done before the RAs come done.  (That sentence was weird.)  So I'm doing a lot of stuff related to that.  Including (but not limited to) making door decs, making other exciting things, cleaning the desk, and generally staring at the pretty paper in ORL.

But today I get to retreat from all that, so I'm extremely pleased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment